TA101: INTRODUCTION TO TA COACHING
This workshop is for anyone who is interested in expanding his or her insight into human behaviour and coaching for change.
Transactional analysis (TA) is a practical theory of personality, communication and change. The goal of transactional analysis is to increase awareness, spontaneity and the capacity for relationship. It is a powerful tool for professional and personal coaching.
During the training you will learn about:
- Development of TA and TA values
- Structural analysis: who I am and how I developed
- Transactional analysis proper: being effective in communication
- Rackets and games: miscommunication and getting out of games
- Script analysis: rewriting your life stories
- Coaching as a motor for change
Through short presentations, exercises and sharing of personal and professional experiences we will enable you to create possibilities in your life, relationships and your organization and to help others to do that too.