Supervision is the art of supporting the development of professionals like trainers, coaches, leaders and consultants, so that they can work with their clients more effectively. This program offers a series of practitioner-based, competency-led modules facilitated by experienced coach-supervisor faculty.
The program includes 10 days plus 2 days accreditation, accountability groups and 3 advanced supervision days.
Over a 9-month period you will experience:
- 3 advanced supervision days to support your development
- 5 two-day workshops comprising theory, demonstration and live supervised practice in triads and small groups and an accreditation process
- Peer coaching and supervision
By the end of the program we would expect participants to achieve professional autonomy in four areas:
- What do you do? Theoretical and technical knowledge | helping coaches and consultants develop an integrated frame of reference within their profession
- How do you do it? Procedural knowledge | helping coaches and consultants build up flexible methods and procedures to deal with the requests of their clients
- When do you do what? Judgement | helping coaches and consultants understand their ways of analyzing, ethics and identity
- Who are you as a supervisor? Identity | helping coaches and consultants increase their abilities to combine intuitive and planned insights and deal with ambiguity