TAO5: SUPERVISION ACADEMY
Supervision is the art of supporting the development of professionals like trainers, coaches, leaders and consultants, so that they can develop their clients more effectively. This unique programme offers a series of practitioner-based, competency-led modules facilitated by an experienced intact coach-supervisor faculty with the objective of qualifying you as a European Supervision Association and ICF accredited supervisor.
The program includes 10 days plus 2 days international exam, practice groups interlinked by 3 advanced supervision days.
Over a 9-month period you will experience:
- A 1-hour Intake via Conference Telephone Call
- 3 advanced supervision days to support your development
- 5 workshops comprising theory, demonstration and live supervised practice in triads and small groups and an accreditation process
- Peer coaching and supervision
By the end of the program we would expect participants to achieve professional autonomy in four areas:
- What do you do? Theoretical and technical knowledge – helping coaches and consultants develop an integrated frame of reference within their profession
- How do you do it? Procedural knowledge – helping coaches and consultants build up flexible methods and procedures to deal with the requests of their clients
- When do you do what? Judgement – helping coaches and consultants understand their ways of analysing, ethics and identity
- Who are you as a supervisor? Identity – helping coaches and consultants increase their abilities to combine intuitive and planned insights and deal with ambiguity