TAO7: ENTREPRENEURS ACADEMY
Purpose of the workshop is to help you accelerate the development of your business.
By the end of the key note the participants will:
- Have found a business purpose and customer avatar
- Created their sustainable product eco-system
- Have a business plan to scale and partner
- Learned the principles of leading an innovative business
The program consists of four 2-day workshops:
- Finding your purpose
- During this workshop we will explore ypur business purpose.
- Purpose answers the question: why do you want to do what you do? Through practical exercises, participants will delve into their personal story, their customer story and any business history they have. On the intersection of dreams and desire they will create their business direction.
- By the end of the workshop you will have a pitch and customer avatar.
- Creating your product
- Using design techniques the participants will create a clear picture of their current assets. After an analysis of their innovation gaps, they will construct a sustainable product ecosystem.
- By the end of the workshop you will have a clear product offer, and an outline for your brochures.
- Growing your business
- To create sustainable growth any business has to decide to do it yourself, acquire or partner. This workshop will be dedicated to exploring strategies to grow. We will pay attention to the modular development needed for scaling.
- By the end of the workshop their business model will be clear.
- Promoting your business
- Having a great product and great people is not enough. You will have to create clear commercial targets and have a consistent marketing campaign roll-out to sustain your business. In this workshop we will explore social media, publications and film as a way of doing that.
- At the end of the workshop you will have a campaign plan.
The workshop is experiential, framed by some plenary theory discussions. The workshop will be given in English
Costs per program
The academy will cost Euro 1400 per workshop, with a discount of 15% if you register for all four workshops. There will be a maximum number of participants of 14.
Starts on 15th October 2018
Starts on 11th March 2019