The Team Coach Academy is for professional leaders, coaches and consultants who want to help create agile and inspiring teams in organizations. Participants will understand the structure and dynamics of groups, and how to transform them. It includes six two-day workshops, supervision , accountability groups and a team coaching process.
During the accreditation workshop, participants will present their team coaching case study. The program offers 80 hours of accredited training and 16 hours of supervision.
By the end of the program, we expect participants will be able to:
- Manage their own process in a way that supports the team’s process.
- Present a range of concepts and applications which they review continuously.
- Establish clear and ethical contracts even in ambiguous team settings.
- Be flexible in their relationship with the client to meet their developmental needs.
- Use feedback and challenge effectively to enable insight and learning.
- Explore the wider impact of interventions in the organization.
- Apply a rigorous process of (self) evaluation to improve standard of practice.