TAO3: TEAM COACHING ACADEMY
The Team Coaching Academy is for professional leaders, coaches and consultants who want to help create agile and inspiring teams in organizations. Participants will understand the structure and dynamics of groups, and how to transform them. It includes six two-day workshops, accountability groups and accreditation as a team coach.
During the accreditation workshop, participants will present their team coaching case study. The program offers 80 hours of accredited training and 16 hours of supervision.
By the end of the program we expect participants will be able to:
- Manage their own process in a way that supports the team’s process
- Present a range of concepts and applications which they review continuously
- Establish clear and ethical contracts even in ambiguous team settings
- Be flexible in their relationship with the client in order to meet their developmental needs
- Use feedback and challenge effectively to enable insight and learning
- Explore the wider impact of interventions in the organization
- Apply a rigorous process of (self) evaluation to improve standard of practice
Costs per program
Independent professional: 2400 Euro
Organizational participant: 3000 Euro
- If you are an independent professional or if you work in an organization with less than 10 members you may register as an independent professional. If not you must register as an organizational participant.
- We offer training fees adjusted to the disposable income per country, as stated in the Numbeo Index. If you are located in a Developing Country Numbeo index to 50 e.g. Rumania, Hungary, you can use the discount code “lowerincome”.
TAO3 – Long Program
The long program consists of 6 x 2 days workshops, and the requirement of peer group supervision, team coaching assignment and a case study based on this. Maximum number of participants is 20. Participants can be anyone who works with groups, with at least 3 years individual coaching experience.
Starts on 1 – 3 October 2019
|Structure, dynamics and development||1-3 October 2019|
|Problem definition in teams||12-14 November 2019|
|Group & Team coaching||14-16 January 2020|
|Assessment in team coaching||25-27 March 2020|
Starts on 8-10 April 2019
|Structure, dynamics and development||8-10 April 2019|
|Problem definition in teams||28-30 May 2019|
|Group & Team coaching||2-4 July 2019|
|Assessment in team coaching||10-12 September 2019|
Starts on 23-25 October 2019
|Structure, dynamics & development
Problem definition in teams.
|23-25 October 2019|
|Supervision||28 november 2019|
|Supervision||20 februari 2020|
|Supervision||26 maart 2020|
|Group & Team coaching.
Assessment in team coaching.
|15-17 April 2020|
TAO3b Short Team coach Academy
The short program consists of 2 x 3 days of training with supervised groups in between (3 x 4 groups x 2 hours = 3 days), team coaching assignment and a case study. Maximum number of participants is 20. Participants can be coaches, consultants, leaders, with at least 8 years’ experience coaching.
Starts on 5-6 April 2019