TAO3: TEAM COACHING ACADEMY
The Team Coaching Academy is for professional leaders, coaches and consultants who want to help create agile and inspiring teams in organizations. Participants will understand the structure and dynamics of groups, and how to transform them. It includes six two-day workshops, accountability groups and accreditation as a team coach.
During the accreditation workshop, participants will present their team coaching case study. The program offers 80 hours of accredited training and 16 hours of supervision.
By the end of the program we expect participants will be able to:
- Manage their own process in a way that supports the team’s process
- Present a range of concepts and applications which they review continuously
- Establish clear and ethical contracts even in ambiguous team settings
- Be flexible in their relationship with the client in order to meet their developmental needs
- Use feedback and challenge effectively to enable insight and learning
- Explore the wider impact of interventions in the organization
- Apply a rigorous process of (self) evaluation to improve standard of practice
Costs per program
Independent professional: 1800 Euro
Organizational participant: 2400 Euro
- Free from VAT due to our CRKBO accreditation.
- If you are an independent professional or if you work in an organization with less than 10 members you may register as an independent professional. If not you must register as an organizational participant.
- We offer training fees adjusted to the disposable income per country, as stated in the Numbeo Index. If you are located in a Developing Country Numbeo index to 50 e.g. Rumania, Hungary, you can use the discount code “lowerincome”.